|Timothy Adams, MD||Angie Ostrowski, MD|
|Michael Blake, MD, PhD||John S. Patterson, MD|
|Kathryn Borgenicht, MD||Anders Persson, MD, PhD|
|Terry Edwards, MD||John B. Robbins, MD|
|Lisa Gushwa, MD||Joseph Sofianek, MD|
|Connie Hahn, DO||Michael Spinelli, MD|
|Juliet Hansen, MD||Mark D. Winton, MD|
|Todd Harris, DO||Deanna Brame, APRN|
|Pepper Henyon, MD||Keven Comer, FNP|
|Michael Herring, MD||Heather Hart, PA-C|
|Pamela J. Hiebert, MD||Karen Izbicki, PA-C|
|Mark Hodgson, MD||Shannon Lester, FNP-CS|
|Thomas Kelly, MD||Ted Preiss, PA-C|
|James E. Loeffelholz, MD||Carol Sisk, FNP|
|Steffan John May, MD||Joan Spannring, FNP-C|
|Charleen McInnis, MD||Sebastian White, NP|
How to prepare for your first appointment.
- Getting ready for your appointment:
- Make a list of your health questions and your other health care providers.
- Bring all of your medicines, in their original containers, to your appointment. Include prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, natural and herbal medicines and vitamins.
- Bring your insurance identification or other insurance information to your appointment.
- If desired, bring a trusted relative or friend to your appointment with you.
Use this checklist at your appointment:
- Write down the names of your team members, such as providers, nurses and family members.
- Use the list of health questions you’ve written down. Ask your most important question first.
- Talk with your team to determine which health issues to work on first.
- To be sure the information is clear, use your own words to repeat back your plan of care with your team.
- Ask your team about the best way to reach them after hours.
- Make sure you understand your plan of care.
|December 4, 2013||Visitor Restrictions Related to Influenza Enforced at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital|
|November 26, 2013||New Medical Office Building in the Works|
|October 29, 2013||Bozeman Deaconess Again Awarded an “A” for Patient Safety by The Leapfrog Group|
|October 25, 2013||Bozeman Deaconess Earns Top Award For Quality|
|October 23, 2013||Bozeman Deaconess Health Services Recognized By Healthgrades|
|October 11, 2013||MJ Murdock Charitable Trust Grants $250,000 to Bozeman Deaconess Cancer Center|
|October 9, 2013||Bozeman Deaconess Health Services Offers Mammo Day |
|October 7, 2013||Bozeman Deaconess Celebrates Women|
|June 26, 2013||Bozeman Deaconess Earns Five-Star Rating for Community Value|
|June 12, 2013||Rheumatoid Arthritis Support Group|
|June 6, 2013||A warm welcome to Family Practice Associates|
|May 16, 2013||Osteoporosis Screening, Prevention and Treatment by Melissa Reily, MD|
|May 15, 2013||Bozeman Deaconess Earns STAR Program Certification|
|May 6, 2013||Skin Cancer Prevention|
|April 10, 2013||Bozeman Deaconess Hospital among the Top 15% in the Nation|
|March 29, 2013||Bozeman Deaconess Turns Blue in April for Autism Awareness|
|January 4, 2013||New Emergency Department Set to Open at Bozeman Deaconess|
|January 2, 2013||Health Check Reminders for 2013|
|August 1, 2012||Clinics are first in State of Montana to earn Level III Medical Home Recognition|
|June 24, 2012||Extra Effort at Immunization Pays Off for Bozeman Deaconess Family Medicine and Pediatric |
|April 2, 2012||Healthy Ways to Promote a Child’s Healthy Weight|
|June 1, 2011||Memo to Men: To Live Longer, Take Better Care of Your Body|