Bozeman Deaconess Cancer Center provides the latest cancer technologies and treatment options right here at home. Bozeman Deaconess Cancer Center is fully accredited with commendation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Our comprehensive cancer care services include:
- Radiation oncology, including external beam therapy and intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Medical oncology (chemotherapy)
- General oncologic surgery at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site laboratory
- Support services, including nutrition, physical therapy, social services and palliative care
- Cancer Rehabilitation—STAR Program
- Access to clinical trials
- American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Library with access to reference and support information
- Oncology Social Worker to personally assist patients undergoing cancer treatment
- Care Boutique offering products for cancer patients, cancer survivors and their families, including skincare products, sleep wear and head coverings, and mastectomy products fitted by certified Amoena mastectomy prosthesis fitter.
The integrated Bozeman Deaconess Cancer Center places medical oncology and radiation oncology services together in an expanded cancer healing center. The new physically integrated center promotes a team approach to oncology care. Bozeman Deaconess Cancer Center utilizes the latest diagnostic technology available, from state-of-the-art mammography equipment to CT scanners, Bozeman Deaconess' expert cancer team of oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, urologists, OB/GYNs, gastroenterologists, dermatologists and pathologists work together to effectively diagnose and treat cancer wherever it strikes.
In addition, to the comprehensive cancer care services offered locally, Bozeman Deaconess Cancer Center’s affiliation with
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA)
Network brings the resources of three internationally renowned institutions to our community: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington Medicine, and Seattle Childrens. Through our partnership with the SCCA, patients have access to clinical trials; offering patients access to the latest drug, immunologic and molecularly targeted cancer therapies before they become widely available.